Panel Discussion III
The Mind-Body Connection: A Holistic Approach to Health
Your body responds to the way you think, feel and act. Stress, anxiety, emotional distress can cause negative physical conditions such as heart disease, infertility, chronic pain, gastrointestinal disorders, autoimmune conditions, and many more. This panel of experts will share proven strategies that reduce stress and help eliminate other negative behaviors and thoughts, to help you maintain or regain more optimum levels of health.
- Dr. Natasha Thomas, Cumberland Psychiatric Group, P.C.
- Sherry L. Blake, PhD, Clinical Psychologist
- Camille Davis-Williams, MD, FACOG, Founder, Greater Atlanta Women’s Healthcare
- Alena Edmonson, Life Coach, Abundant Life
- Monica Parker, MD, Family Physician and Assistant Professor of Medicine at Emory University.
- Dr. Lois J. Ricci, Member of AARP Georgia Executive Council